A bachelor’s degree is an academic degree awarded to an undergraduate by a recognized institution after completing a field of study, which can last for three to six depending on the course or institution.
Getting a Bachelor’s degree is fundamental to everyone. It opens a world of opportunities for an individual in society. Furthermore, the most popular bachelor’s degrees are the Bachelors of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelors of Science (B.S.C.).
Finances can be a hindrance to obtaining your bachelor’s degree or studying your preferred course, and that’s why we have gathered various scholarship opportunities for those willing to pursue the degree, especially international students, and they include the following;
4. Think big undergraduate scholarship, University of Bristol:
The University of Bristol is a top European public research university that ranks top 60 on Q.S. Top universities. It awards bright and prospective international students with scholarships to study at the university.
Read this: Top 10 Best Universities to Study in Asia for FREE in 2022 – APPLY
The scholarship is available for courses starting September 2022 and undergraduate study at the University of Bristol.
With over €500,000 Invested into the think big scholarship, it provides enough to financially aid international students to study any course except medicine, dentistry, and veterinary medicine.
· A €5,000 and €10,000 annual valued scholarship is awarded for undergraduate students for September 2022 entry. The scholarship is awarded for complete undergraduate study.
· The scholarship is for only academics. It doesn’t cover living expenses.
· Applicants must be international students
· Applicants must have applied for any bachelor’s degree program, excluding medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science.
· Applicants can apply for the think big scholarship by Submitting an online application form.
· Applicants can apply for the Think big scholarship by Submitting an online application form.
The school will contact Successful applicants will before May 6, 2022.
Read this too: Top 10 countries for international students in 2022
Also, there’s a think big scholarship for postgraduate students to study at the University of Bristol.
In addition, applicants who apply for the Think big scholarship will be considered for another available scholarship program. There is no need to submit twice.
Visit the University of Bristol scholarship webpage for more information.
3. Seattle university scholarship 2022 (fully funded):
Seattle university scholarship is currently open for an international student to pursue their dreams. This scholarship is for undergraduate students and offers up to $48000 for four academic years.
Seattle University was established in 1891 and is a multi-college district that serves Seattle and neighboring communities. It has three comprehensive college campuses and five specialty training centers.
First-year students who successfully gain admission into Seattle University are considered for the merit-based scholarship at the time of their entry.
Also read: MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
· Applicants must be international students.
· Must be proficient in the English language
· Applicants can apply for any degree program offered at either of the campuses of Seattle colleges.
· Applicants must be incoming students.
· Applicants must have a C.G.P.A. of 3.0 or its equivalent of a U.S. grade point on a 4.0 scale.
· They must provide official English transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
· Candidates who are not native English speakers must prove proficiency regardless of their residency in the united states, immigration status, or citizenship.
· International students are not required to take S.A.T. or A.C.T., although their scores boost getting the scholarship.
· Candidates should log into the common appaccount with the same Seattle university username and password.
· Fill the required information in the application form
· Applicants should carefully review and submit your application
The admission board will review the application, and you will be sent an email to know if you are accepted or not.
Click here for more information regarding the Seattle university scholarship
2. Hamad bin Khalifa University (H.B.K.U.) 2022 scholarships 2022:
Hamad bin Khalifa University, founded in 2010, is a research-based university located in Qatar and acts as a medium to promote positive transformation in Qatar.
It is a member of the Qatar Foundation for education, science, and community development (Q.F.).
Hamad bin Khalifa university scholarship is now open for international students who wish to study in Qatar. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn in Qatar for free.
Kindly check this: Favorito effect DNG by Erno Ybanez – Download, How to apply
The H.B.K.U. The scholarship is open for international students to study at undergraduate, master’s, and even doctoral levels. Khalifa University is the top-ranked university In Qatar.
No payment of application fees for the H.B.K.U. scholarship
Additionally, there’s no limitation to the courses in H.B.K.U. The courses include Islamic studies, engineering, social sciences, law & public policy, and Health & Science.
· Free accommodation for awardees
· Tuition fee waiver
· Monthly food allowance.
· Additional QAR 5000 equivalent to $1373 stipend per month for undergraduate and master’s students,
· QAR 7,500 equivalent to $2,059 stipend monthly for Ph.D. students
· Provision of family accommodation for married students
· Annual return ticket
- Applicants must be international students or Qatar residents
· For bachelor’s degree applicants, you must have a college degree
· For master’s applicants, you must have a bachelor’s degree with excellent academic performance.
· The scholarship is only open to those who have admitted students in their course of study
· IELTS/TOEFL is required (only exempted for students who completed their degrees in native English-speaking countries)
· Applicants can only apply online and upload the required documents. To apply, visit the Hamad bin Khalifa university website.
The scholarship is only open to students who have gotten admission into their preferred course
Visit Hamad bin Khalifa’s university’s website for more information.
February 1, 2022.
You will like to know: How to monitor or view battery percentage on iPhone 13 in 2022
1. Government of Ireland international educational scholarship 2022:
The higher education authority (H.E.A.) awards scholarships to sixty (60) international students for one year of study in Ireland.
The scholarship provides candidates who have been offered admission into an eligible Irish Higher institution for bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degrees.
The offer is open to students from NON-EU/EEA countries and applies to all fields of study.
· A €10000 allowance for one year of study
· A complete waiver of tuition fees and other compulsory fees at the higher institution of education for a year
Ireland’s government will transfer The scholarship stipend to the host higher education institution (H.E.I.) of the successful applicant in one payment of e10000. The H.E.I. will implement a system to transfer to the scholarship awardee.
· The Ireland government scholarship is open to the following candidates.
· The scholarship is only open to candidates who have lived for three years outside the E.U. or E.E.U. They must have also resided outside Switzerland or U.K. for at least five years.
· Candidates who are in their final year of an undergraduate program
· Candidates who have completed one year of a two years research master’s degree program
· Candidates who have completed one year of a 3 to 4 years PhD
· Students who just received an offer letter can apply.
· Applicant must have an excellent track record in all aspects, educational, professional, etc.
· The application process is online
· Applicants are required to register an account on the official website
· Fill in the required information
· Academic transcripts
· Valid passport
· Offer letter
· Reference letters
March 5, 2022.
Visit the Ireland international educational scholarship webpage for more details.
Leave a Reply