Hello, are you wondering if it’s possible to get back your permanently banned TikTok account? I see you making lots of searches to solve this problem and finally you saw our blog on some platform or either directed here from google.
TikTok came into existence around 2020/2021 and thanks to the lockdown, it garnered popularity which vastly increased the number of users. The increase in the number of users saw the beginning of new TikTok policies. Furthermore, these policies contain rules and guidelines a user needs to abide by to avoid blocking.
How to remove account warning on Tiktok
Removing TikTok account warnings is quite easy. Before diving in-depth into the solution, why not understand the reason for the warning?
Read this: What Is TikTok Shadow Ban and How To Avoid TikTok Shadow Banning
Below are some of the reasons you may be seeing account warming on your TikTok account:
- You might have violated TikTok rules. Read up on TikTok privacy policies to know more.
- You may have posted a content video of someone else on your account. These videos when reported may give rise to account warning situations like this.
- You may have posted violence-related content. Contents like these violate the TikTok user policy. The TikTok Account warning may pop up in this case.
How do I remove the Account warning on my TikTok account?
Like I said earlier, removing account warnings on TikTok is easy, in fact, you can do that with little or no effort at all. All you need to do is restrict yourself from posting privacy-violating content. A few months’ restrictions should do then your account will be back and ready to function properly. Failure to comply with this may result in your TikTok accounts being blocked permanently.
Read this too: How to Fix TikTok Profile View Option Not Showing, Turn On, or Off Profile View History
How do I get back my banned TikTok account?
Getting banned on social media apps is not rare. Whether unjustly or not, there is still a high chance of getting back your account.
Your TikTok account must have violated a TikTok policy or more before it could be banned. To get back your banned account you must send an appeal to TikTok through their mail.
Also read: The new telegram update – How to schedule messages on telegram
You should also note that you will need to share relevant proofs and personal information while verifying your account. If your TikTok account has been banned, Contact TikTok using this valid email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you can follow these steps as an alternative:
- Click on the banned notification
- Click on appeal
- Follow the instructions given to you.
TikTok free coins hack, how to get multiple gifts and coins on TikTok live
You must have heard about TikTok live gifts. I’m sure you must have been curious about how to get the free TikTok gifts. Here are a few steps to follow to get your TikTok coins:
- Open the TikTok account, then click on your profile.
- Click the three horizontal lines in the top right (it serves as a menu option).
- Click on “Settings and privacy”.
- Click on ‘Balance’ from the menu that appears.
- Tap ‘Recharge’
- Select an option for the number of coins you want to buy.
Also read: The new WhatsApp features you must try out, do not miss this
These easy steps will help you accumulate the number of coins you want without employing the service of a middleman. We hope you find this very helpful.
Please share with your friends too, and don’t forget to comment down below if what you seek is not here. That will be very helpful.
Leave a Reply