After a lengthy wait, users will be able to move chat history from Android to iPhone. CEO of Meta, Mark Zuckerberg, revealed this feature in a Facebook post. We’ll walk you through a step-by-step process in this post on how to easily move your chat history from an Android smartphone to an iPhone with ease.
How To Easily Move Chat History From Android To iPhone In 2023
- From the Google Play Store, download and install the Move to iOS app.
- Open up your new (or factory reset) iPhone and begin the setup procedure.
- The Apps & Data configuration page will display; when it does, choose Move Data from Android.
- On your Android device, open the “Move to iOS” app and adhere to the on-screen directions.
- When you see the Move from Android screen on your iPhone, tap Continue, and then watch for a ten- or six-digit number to appear.
- Enter the code, choose WhatsApp from the Transfer Data screen, and then tap Start on your Android phone.
- Await the transfer of your WhatsApp data and history. WhatsApp will sign your Android smartphone after the procedure is complete.
- Download WhatsApp from the App Store and log in with the same phone number after your iPhone has been fully set up.
Note: The “Move to iOS” software from Apple is already available for Android smartphones, and this transfer procedure only works on new or factory reset iPhones. It also only works with iPhones running iOS 15.5 or later and devices running Android 5.0 or later.
Or you can transfer chat history by;
MobileTrans is a complete solution for managing and moving your WhatsApp data to a new smartphone. It’s fantastic since it makes it simple to transfer files without any loss from Android to iOS.
WhatsApp will instantly detect the freshly transferred data when you activate it on your iPhone, allowing you to restore it to your iOS device.
You may also run rapid backups to ensure that you are prepared for any inevitable losses. As earlier mentioned, the app supports Business, GBWhatsApp, as well as additional chat platforms including Viber, Line, and WeChat.
Drop your comments below if it worked for you, or if you encountered any problems while using this guide. Also, share this post on social media via the provided share buttons.