Are you finding it difficult to transfer your WhatsApp chats from Android to iOS? In this article, we have covered all the information you need to know to transfer chats from Android to iOS.
Moving your WhatsApp account from one iPhone to another or from one Android device to another has never been an issue. however, going from Android to iPhone requires deleting your saved Chat history and photographs.
The messaging app declared it will remove this transfer chat restriction in the middle of June. It will also enable Android users to transfer their WhatsApp accounts to iPhones with all of their chat history intact. Even though it’s still in testing, the feature is coming live for a lot more testers this week.
Despite Meta’s June confirmation of the transfer chats from Android to iOS, WABetaInfo claims that the feature was initially only accessible in beta as an A/B test.
After ensuring that everything works as intended for a small group, the messaging giant is now making the tool available for further beta testers.
More About The New Whatsapp “Transfer chats from Android to iOS ” Update
- An iPhone running iOS 15.5 or later
- A WhatsApp version 22.214.171.124 or later on an Android device running Lollipop or newer.
- You must connect both phones to the same Wi-Fi network
- You must install WhatsApp on the iPhone and Apple’s Move to iOS software on the Android phone.
- You must choose the new checkbox for WhatsApp data on the Data Transfer page in Move to iOS
- Then follow the on-screen directions.
Although this rollout is reportedly broader than the last one, not everyone might receive it. This increased beta testing may, perhaps, be a sign that WhatsApp is about to include the function in the app’s stable release.